Tuesday, March 15, 2011

My "Baby" Turns 5

While he slept I covered him in balloons.....
and then I made him a rocket ship cake to go with his Buzz Light year themed birthday party....
at Chuck-E-Cheese.
Since the day he turned four, Diego declared himself "almost five." He began to plan his fifth birthday party last spring and even made invitations last summer. I think it turned out to be a wonderful day and I am so proud of my sweet, sensitive, intelligent, silly little boy.


Te quiero mucho!!

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to Diego! I love the last picture of you together. What a great idea with balloons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so sweet, and so special. I bet he will remember this birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's been a long time since I stopped by....that cake looks terrific. And happy belated birthday to him!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH, how enjoyable this 5th birthday bash it was! What wonderful pictures and a gorgeous cake he had! Happy birthday to your loving son! At one of the LA venues I too would be hosting a carnival inspired party for my twins and would love to book one of the garden LA venues.

    ReplyDelete

My Favorites



Counter

Powered By Blogger